One of the trickiest things to achieve when baking chicken breasts is to cook it perfectly without drying it out. This can be difficult to do since there is a tendency for chicken breasts to easily overcook and dry out when not done properly. Here is a recipe for tender and baked chicken breast that is juicy at the same time.
- 4 pcs chicken breast, skin on
- Olive oil
- 4 tsps. Paprika
- 4 tsps. Brown sugar
- 2 tsps. Garlic powder
- 2 tsps. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat your home or bakery oven to 450F or 232C.
- In a small bowl, combine the last 6 ingredients on the list and set aside.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breast and put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- With a brush, coat each chicken breast with olive oil evenly on all sides. Sprinkle the combined rub mix on all sides of the oiled chicken breasts.
- Place each breast on the baking pan, making sure that there is about an inch or more between each one.
- Bake in your hot oven for 10 minutes before turning the breast over to brown the other side. Total baking time will depend on the size of the chicken breast. Bigger chicken breasts cook longer (bigger ones that weight around1/4 kilo should cook for a total of 25 mins, 1/5 kilo for 20 minutes, and smaller ones for 15 minutes total).
- Remove from heat and rest while covered with a heavy ceramic dish for 10 minutes. Cut only after resting to retain juiciness and serve warm.