Want to get a free pass into one of our advanced baking workshops? Do you have an active blog? If you are a blogger with an active blog that talks about baking, or basically anything that interests you for that matter, then we have a contest that is right up your alley. Baketech Solutions is holding a monthly blogging contest for those who want to get additional exposure for their blog PLUS a free advanced baking seminar to boot! How do you join? Here are the mechanics:
- Must have an active blog that is at least 6 months old and has freshly posted blogs at least every week.
- Must write a blog about baking, bakery equipment, cooking, and anything kitchen or food related.
- Must like and be a follower of our Facebook Page.
- The blog that is to be entered in the contest must have a backlink to our site www.baketechsolutions.com, and the backlink must be contextual. (Contextual backlinks are links that are within text, like this – “I ordered my bakery oven from Baketech Solutions, and I am extremely happy with it.”) Just choose from the many pages our site has to link to.
- Once you have posted your blog with the link to any of our site pages (you can have a maximum of 2 links to our site in your post), submit the blog post’s link to us via PM on our Facebook Page, or message it to us via our site’s contact us page.
- There is a limit of two blog post entries per month for each blogger for this contest.
- We will then pick the top 5 blogs for the month before the month ends, and we will post these on our site in a resource page type post that will lead back to your own blog.
- Winning blog will get top billing on this particular page, PLUS a free pass to an advanced baking seminar the following month (this is transferrable). Winning blog will also be mentioned in the Monthly Newsletter and will also have a backlink in the same newsletter to the blog itself.
- Runners-up will be guaranteed a free slot in any of the basic baking workshops for the coming month (Date is subject to availability of the person and the seminar date’s number of registrants. This is also transferrable.)
- All top 5 blog links will also be posted on our Facebook Page, which has over 100k followers.
- Deadline for submission each month is every 24th.
- All submitted blogs will be judged by Baketech Solutions management, and all decisions will be final.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your writing caps on, start blogging (and linking back to our site) today to win that free pass to any of our advanced baking workshops with world class baker, Chef Jed, and get your blog noticed by over 100k individuals at the same time.