Baketech Solutions is at it again, and this time, we are bringing to you lessons that will help you create some of the season’s favorites! We bring to you our Advanced Baking Workshop and Seminar – Holiday Pastries, which will teach you how to create amazing holiday treats. Learn how to bake Fruit Tarts, Fruitcakes, Gingerbread Men, Holiday Chocolate Cakes and Fruit Braids.
Still with Chef Jed at the helm, you will learn hands-on techniques for creating these tasty Christmas treats, and just in time for the coming parties and gatherings you will be attending, as well as for gift-giving purposes. You will also be able to taste and take home the samples that you create with your fellow workshop attendees. We will also provide free lunch and certificates of completion for all registrants.
Since slots are rather limited, with 15 slots available for each day, you should register as soon as possible. For you to join, you need to follow these rules:
- Choose which workshop date you want to be a part of – either November 29 or November 30
- There is a P1,500 fee for this particular workshop
- To ensure that your spot is reserved, you will need to pay at least one third (P500) of the registration fee. You can do this by depositing the amount into Baketech’s BDO account.
- Account name: BakeTech Solutions Marketing
- Account number: 000700198121
- Once you’ve deposited your registration fee (or your downpayment for it), take a picture of the deposit slip or have it scanned, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit for each seminar date is 15 people.
- Deadline for registration is on November 28, 2014
- All successful registrants need to bring their own containers for take-home samples, PLUS you also get free lunch courtesy of Baketech Solutions on your seminar date.
- Certificates of completion will be awarded at the end of each seminar date.
16-Dec-2014 10:00am – 5:00pm