Due to popular demand, Baketech Solutions is bringing to you lessons that you can use both for the holiday season and for the rest of the year. If you love cakes, then this is the seminar for you. The next offering for our Advanced Baking Workshop is the Cakeaholic Seminar. Learn how to bake various yummy cakes like Carrot Delight cake, Cookies & Cream cake, Creamy Buko Pandan cake, the ever popular Black Forrest cake, and Strawberry Fields cake.
Chef Jed will be your mentor for each seminar date, where you will learn how to bake these goodies via hands-on lectures and demonstrations. After each seminar, you will be able to have a taste of these delicious cakes, and even take home some of the samples you make on the date you join. Baketech solutions will also provide each registrant with free lunch and award certificates of completion on each workshop date.
As with the previous seminars, slots are limited. There are only 15 slots available for each workshop date. The sooner you register, the sooner you can ensure that you get one of the slots available for this particular module. For you to join, you need to follow these rules:
- Choose which workshop date you want to be a part of – either December 6 or December 7.
- There is a P2,500 fee for this particular workshop
- To ensure that your spot is reserved, you will need to pay at least one fifth (P500) of the registration fee. You can do this by depositing the amount into Baketech’s BDO account.
- Account name: BakeTech Solutions Marketing
- Account number: 000700198121
- Once you’ve deposited your registration fee (or your down-payment for it), take a picture of the deposit slip or have it scanned, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit for each seminar date is 15 people.
- Deadline for registration is on December 4, 2014
- All successful registrants need to bring their own containers for take-home samples, PLUS you also get free lunch courtesy of Baketech Solutions on your seminar date.
- Certificates of completion will be awarded at the end of each seminar date.
19-Dec-2014 10:00am – 5:00pm
17-Dec-2014 10:00am – 5:00pm
07-Dec-2014 10:00am – 5:00pm
06-Dec-2014 10:00am – 5:00pm